Saturday, April 12, 2008

God is so illogical!


Youtubing yesterday, I came across this video '10 Questions intelligent Christians must answer', and thinking myself quite intelligent *cough* felt compelled to have a look at it. The video was of a guy asking 10 questions about why God didn't do this and that, to be honest I couldnt have answered most of those questions but all I know is that God is God and He does what He does because He does.

That explanation wasn't satisfying enough for the Atheists debating down in the commenting area! Man the Atheists and the Christians were going hardout at eachother! Thought I'd take a look and add my two cents in haha, as I do :D.
Anyway, I dropped in a couple of comments, got very intelligent and logical replies too! Some mean ones aswell, it was veeerrryyy interesting.

I tried to leave a couple of times, and even said goodbye about three times! I always got pulled back though, it was just really cool! Even though I got a few nasty insults hurled at me, I seriously enjoyed it. I reminded them that God loved them and that they were cool. Oh, they were so receptive..... (sarcasm intended).

I now have a new found compassion for Atheists. They defend their beliefs and stubbornly cling onto them. We have that much in common.


Man, I'd tell an Atheist they are COOL anyday. If you're reading this and YOU're and Atheist, know that Im saving you a seat next to me on Sundays.

And I hope I get to meet you one day. I talk to my God about you everyday.
See you soon my friend!

vocieoftruth06, TheKalypsoPilot, lifegiver63, and the rest of you especially...


*MASSIVE HUG THAT IS OVERWHELMINGLY weirding YOU OUT*
:D

No comments: