Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Even when you dont think So.

"Someone loves you even when you don't think so
Don't you know you got Me and Jesus
By your side through the fight you will never be alone,
On your own you got me and Jesus"

What a beautiful song I've just discovered. It's called Me and Jesus and it's by Stellar Kart. I didn't even know THEY existed! Seriously, if you ever have time, listen to it.
Well, the lyrics caught my eye (my eye? ear? eye?) at first, the chorus especially!

By your side, through the fight...
You will never be alone!
That's so true, human help is limited because we as humans are limited but Jesus will ALWAYS be there. Keep that in mind my friend!

Jesus is constantly thinking about YOU. He loves on YOU. He wants to know YOU! He's always watching over YOU. He wants the best for YOU. He wants for YOU to share with Him in the glory of His father in Heaven. He thinks the world of You. He's written a whole book for you! I read it all the time. He's awesome.

And so are you!
Take care, till soon probably
(i love blogging! Lol)

Adelz.

No comments: